Apart from advantages from the policy advocacy, the members get exclusive services from International Ethics Forum. These services include:
1. Leadership Opportunities: Hold elective committee / Subcommittee of BBS
2. Voting right: Right to vote in IEF election.
3. Networking: Be listed in and access online IEF member directory.
4. Free Journal Subscription
5. Access to attend bioethical meetings/ conferences/ seminars/ workshops on bioethics in county and abroad
6. Access to attend in research / training on bioethics.
7. Access to attend Annual General Meeting
8. Receiving the Societies Newsletters and other mailings concerning Society activities.
9. Get priority for registration waiver, free accommodation and meals during conferences/ Seminars of BBS, in some cases travel grants.
10. Reviews articles for the Journal and would be invited for lecture, book writing etc.
11. Discounted facility on every event or program
12. Members may nominate and elect members of the Executive Committe
The current fee structure for fresh applicants for International Ethics Forum membership falls under four heads:
On applying to the Association every applicant will be charged a one-time admission fee of $ 500 for Life Member, $ 100 for General Member for a year, and $ 20 for Students Members. This amount is non-refundable.
Please note that all payments have to be made by online gateway after fill up the membership application form.
Membership fees may be revised at any time at General Meeting.
Spread Peace Around The World
Sign up for our newsletter
IYEForum is a sister concern of International Ethics Forum. , we encourage the youth to lead their life with the principles of moral norms. We examine every initiative of youth based on morality